Monday, February 28, 2011

Office work S***s...==...

Another BORING day in the office...doing some checking n failing....
This is the last month tat i m working at the office...going to start my studies soon at April...
u have no idea how bored tat is...if i can chose...i rather be outside driving all day doing marketing,
then being in the office doing office work...
in office u will have lots of gossiping around here n there...=.=...
Sometimes feel quite annoy by those ppl who keep gossiping around...
dont ever chose office work if u r a person tat likes to go here n there........

took tis pic in office
*cuz nothing to do...=.=

Nothing to do now seeing ppl's pic in facebook...quite enjoy seeing it...hehe...=P...


Hmm....juz 2 more weeks i willl be moving into my new house....
quite happy n excited...BUT...i m gonna miss all my memories tat i hav at my "OLD" house....
so much Happy memories v my family,frenz n my DEAR...
i will upload my new house pic later on....xixi...XD...

No comments:

Post a Comment