Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine Day...v LoVe OnE...XD...14/2/2011

This is the 1st time we spend time together in Valentine Day...
We when to sherpherdoo to hav our dinner together...
Dunno y tat day feel so nervous...==...Feels lik 1st time hav a date v u...LOL...
i was really surprise tat day...u lie to me tat u din bring the cake i giv to u the day be4...
after finish eating all the food...u told a guy to take the cake out v a flower on his hand without me noticing it....i was really surprise...i felt so HAPPY at tat moment n feel lik crying...^^....
tears of joy i guess...Then u took a small present out from ur hand n giv it to me...
u told me to open it n guess wat??
it a pair of  EARINGS...i love it so much...XOXOXO...(XO means "Hugs" n "Kisses")
i will never 4get tis....its a memorable day for me...

This is the cake i buy for my dear lo...^^
*Din take any picture tat day...juz the cake...but all the images will always stay in my heart althought without any pic to look at it...*

No comments:

Post a Comment