Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Whole day out V Love one...^^

Its saturday morning, i plan to go Sunway to look for MAC makeup cosmetics...but ended up din buy anything...T.T...cuz is really really expensive...Be4 that me n dear went to Nandos eat...





At opposite nandos there is a small stall selling chocolate dip...cant resist..so tempting...so i went to buy this biscuit...good combination...XD..


Pesto Soup v Garlic Bread...^^

After that we went back to my home,wan go dinner v my family...Take some pic be4 going...XD...



tis damn funny...Dear so sleepy ah...hahhahaahaha...XD...

Fooling around...><...


Dear n me n my family went to jj's one chinese restaurant n eat our dinner...call 龙的传人....


the xiao long bao damn Nice man...!!


notice anything..??.......supposed to drink chinese tea rite in chinese restaurant...but we special...haha...Chat Time...^^

Chicken soup...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment