Monday, March 5, 2012

Dinner at Marche The Curve V Family...04/02/2012

SoooOOoooo Long din go out have dinner v my family d...cuz of my industrial training...Finally can go have dinner with my family...We go The Curve...
Last time we always use to go to Marche eat...now we go again...XD...



All the stall they have...^^

Spegethi Seafood with White Sauce...*YUMMY*...


Eat tilll so fast..=))
BEFORE

AFTER
 sooo clean...not even a pineapple or chicken meat leave behind...hahahhaa...=D...

Nice Drink..."Strawberry Ice Tea"

Salmon Crepe...MUZ try!!..salmon Lover sure will like it....

After eat...Soo messy....><...
I got tis member card...looks lik now most of the shop use member card to pay...also have to reload 1st lo...

Lastly, Picture of "ME"

After dinner,me n my mom when shopping...normally wat a woman will do...=)...i brought one SHIRT, one sweater while my mom brought a long skirt...really nice...i think most of the time i will be the one wearing it after she brought it...haha...XD...

No comments:

Post a Comment