Monday, February 27, 2012

Miss my blog soooOOoo much...~~~Journey in PREMIERE HOTEL

Suddenly started to blog again...XD
Having my industrial traning now in PREMIERE HOTEL...My training started at 9 January 2012...I was put in 2 department...F&B n Front Office...I had been in F&B for last 6 weeks...It's a chinese restaurant...ROYAL GOURMET(*short form--RG)...I m a host there...so my job there is welcoming guest n pouring tea...*Boringggggg*....In chinese new year the restaurant is pack of ppl but after chinese new year tis is the scene...LOL....worst thing is my working shift...weekdays 12pm-3pm...at night is 6pm-10.30pm at the same day...weekend worst...9am-3pm...night 6pm-10.30pm...One more thing, i din not had dinner with my family for this 6 weeks...OMG...


During chinese new year, we all have to wear tis red cheong sam...it is made in vietnam...because of CNY i always reach home at 11pm...damn tired...=.=...But the best thing of CNY is can get ANG POW from the guest...XD...=))))...
**Because of tis shirt a lot of guest thought i m from CHINA!!!!...WTF!!!...ish ish...@@...

Nothing to do while work so fooling around taking pictures with RG's cashier(Mun)...XD...


Qi.Seng & Mun





Happy DRAGON year...=)


While having my break, i most of the time go out to have lunch v my Dear...Most of the time we went to jusco for lunch...hehe...=))

At KIM GARY...

This is wat Dear always like to order..."cheese rice"...

Set menu with drinks,appertizer and dessert


In normal days tis is our uniform...Damn ugly...@@... white shirt with orange apron...actually there is a bow tie too...but i dont wear it cause is soooOooo ugly!!!...i tot bow tie is for men onli??!?!?!??!?!!!....ish...
Tis is the last day we all are at RG...T.T...

No comments:

Post a Comment